This new compound has reproducibly been independently confirmed as effective against all neoplasms tested :
ATCC U-87 ( Human Astrocytoma, Glioblastoma Multiforme )
ATCC HEP G2 ( Hepatocellular Carcinoma )
ATCC A-375 (Human Malignant Melanoma)
The Science... in detail (link)
This compound does not exhibit inhibition of normal 'healthy' B cells (D8 LCL B cells) - at concentrations used for inhibition of cancer.
This compound kills cancer cells.
Mechanism is consistent with induction of apoptosis - in neoplastic cells.
- Rapid inhibition of difficult to treat cancer cell lines.
- Reproducible cell viability/dose response curves.
- Mechanism consistent with activation of apoptotic pathway.
- Physico-chemical properties consistent with high oral absorption and BBB (Blood-brain barrier) permeability.
- Pharmacokinetics, ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion), likely simple and efficient.
- Metabolism most probably through decarboxylation.
Finances are needed to finish the 'approval process' for this antineoplastic NCE:
CRO toxicology confirmation, IND/NDA filing with FDA, human clinical trials.
This is (and has been) ready!